Oral Questions - 4 September 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she have confidence in all her Ministers?
2. CLAYTON MITCHELL to the Minister for Infrastructure: What announcements has he made recently?
3. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Does he think it reflects well on the Government’s economic management
that the ANZ business confidence index is at its lowest level since 2008 and the ANZ own activity index is at its lowest
level since 2009?
4. TAMATI COFFEY to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he seen on the New Zealand economy?
5. Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Does he stand by all his reported
statements regarding the establishment of an Urban Development Authority?
6. ANAHILA KANONGATA'A-SUISUIKI to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: What steps, if any, has the
Government taken to ensure families who are renting their homes have secure, stable, warm, and dry homes?
7. JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Transport: Does the National Land Transport Programme announced last week give
New Zealand road users good value for the road user charges and fuel taxes they are paying?
8. Hon MICHAEL WOODHOUSE to the Minister of Health: Does he believe he has followed the process set out in the
State Services Commission document Board Appointment and Induction Guidelines in making appointments to health sector entities?
9. Hon RUTH DYSON to the Minister for Greater Christchurch Regeneration: What progress, if any, has this Government
made towards the regeneration of Greater Christchurch?
10. Hon JACQUI DEAN to the Minister for Small Business: Does he stand by all his statements and actions regarding
11. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Minister of Employment: Was the unemployment rate 4.9 percent when he was sworn in as
Minister, as he stated on Newshub Nation on Saturday, 1 September?
12. JO LUXTON to the Minister for Small Business: What initiatives has he recently announced to support small