Oral Questions 12 September 2019
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her statements and actions?
2. CLAYTON MITCHELL to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: What recent progress has been made on
Provincial Growth Fund projects?
3. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Minister for Women: Does she believe all women in New Zealand should feel safe from
sexual and physical violence in the workplace?
4. MARJA LUBECK to the Minister of Education: What actions is the Government taking to reduce costs for families in
the public education system?
5. Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by all his statements, policies, and actions?
6. KIRITAPU ALLAN to the Minister for the Environment: What actions is the Government taking to protect streams and
7. Hon SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister for the Environment: What is his response to the Initial Economic Advisory
Report on the Essential Freshwater Package, which says, “The cost-effectiveness of policies targeting nutrients is
likely to be questionable” and that, under bottom lines for nutrients he has proposed, the area allocated to dry stock
farming in the Waikato-Waipā catchment is likely to fall by 68 percent while forestry land use is likely to increase by
8. Dr SHANE RETI to the Associate Minister of Health: Does she stand by all her statements, policies, and actions
regarding vaccination and the measles outbreak?
9. TAMATI COFFEY to the Minister for Māori Development: He pēhea te tautoko a te kāwangatanga i te whakarauoratanga
o te reo Māori?
Translation How is the Government supporting the revitalisation of te reo Māori?
10. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Energy and Resources: Does she stand by all of her statements, policies, and
11. Dr PARMJEET PARMAR to the Minister of Research, Science and Innovation: Does she stand by all of her statements,
policies, and actions?
12. PAUL EAGLE to the Minister for Building and Construction: What recent reports has the Minister seen on forecast