Oral Questions - 29 November 2018
1. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Prime Minister: Does she have confidence in all of her Ministers?
2. KIRITAPU ALLAN to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he seen on the New Zealand economy?
3. Hon MICHAEL WOODHOUSE to the Minister of Immigration: Does he stand by all his statements and actions in respect
of the deportation liability of Mr Karel Sroubek, also known as Jan Antolik?
4. PRIYANCA RADHAKRISHNAN to the Minister for Social Development: What recognition has the Ministry of Social
Development recently received for its communication with clients?
5. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Does he consider it part of his role as Minister of Finance to ensure
that the collection and use of tax revenue is undertaken carefully and in the best interests of all New Zealanders?
6. Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Is he confident that KiwiBuild will meet
7. Dr LIZ CRAIG to the Minister of Health: When will the Government formally respond to the report of the mental
health and addiction inquiry?
8. Dr SHANE RETI to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by his actions and policies around meningococcal disease
and the meningitis outbreak in Northland?
9. CHRIS BISHOP to the Minister of Police: Does he stand by all his statements?
10. GREG O'CONNOR to the Minister of Police: What support is the Government providing to help the police improve
their digital connections with the public?
11. Hon LOUISE UPSTON to the Minister for Social Development: Has she been advised of the date that the member for
Dunedin South or her office delivered Labour Party pamphlets to Ministry of Social Development sites in Dunedin South
and Mosgiel; if so, what is that date?
12. MARK PATTERSON to the Minister of Internal Affairs: What recent announcements has she made about community
benefit from the America’s Cup?