QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. ANDREW LITTLE to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement in his Budget speech last year, “we are in surplus”?
2. METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
3. JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Finance: How will the Government’s responsible fiscal management support better public services for New Zealanders in Budget
4. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister for Tertiary Education, Skills and Employment: What plans does the Government have in the Budget tomorrow to get the 146,000 officially unemployed New Zealanders, as
measured by the Labour Market Statistics, into work?
5. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister of Finance: Does his Budget 2015 speech include the statement, “there will be a small surplus this year and increasing surpluses
forecast over time”?
6. MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Defence: What is the Government doing to engage the New Zealand public on the future of the Defence Force?
7. JULIE ANNE GENTER to the Minister of Finance: Does he stand by his statement that “the surplus target is important”?
8. JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: Does she stand by her statement in December last year in relation to child poverty that the Government is “working on a
comprehensive plan” and it is “shaping up to be a really big piece of work”; if so, will that big piece of work be in
9. Dr JIAN YANG to the Minister of Science and Innovation: What research is the Government undertaking to strengthen the forestry sector?
10. Hon DAVID PARKER to the Minister of Trade: Does he stand by his description, during the Trans-Pacific Partnership negotiations, of the Canadian dairy industry as
belonging “in the former Soviet Union”?
11. BARBARA KURIGER to the Minister for Treaty of Waitangi Negotiations: What has the Government done to protect the site of one of the most significant battles in the New Zealand Wars?
12. CLAYTON MITCHELL to the Minister of Transport: What is the Government doing about the Tauranga Central Corridor?