QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Has he seen recent reports on the level of inequality and child poverty in New Zealand?
2. PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Finance: What is the Government doing to encourage economic growth and raise New Zealanders’ standard of living?
3. Hon DAVID CUNLIFFE to the Minister of Finance: What was the change in real equivalised median household income (before housing costs) of New Zealand households from
2009-10 to 2010-11 as measured in the Household Economic Survey in dollar and percentage terms?
4. BRENDAN HORAN to the Minister of Transport: Does he stand by his statement that “I think the issue about the sleepers is being over beaten-up.”?
5. JAMI-LEE ROSS to the Minister of Transport: What recent announcements has the Government made around transport investment? 6. METIRIA TUREI to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement “I don’t want to see any New Zealand child in poverty”?
7. TIM MACINDOE to the Minister for Social Development: Why is the Government making changes to the welfare system?
8. Su'a WILLIAM SIO to the Minister for Pacific Island Affairs: Does she agree with the Expert Advisory Group on Solutions to Child Poverty that “For New Zealand to do well, Pasifika
children must do well”?
9. Dr CAM CALDER to the Minister of Health: What progress can he report on immunising young children against common infectious diseases like whooping cough and
10. Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Housing: Which of the recommendations on housing from the Expert Advisory Group on Solutions to Child Poverty will he implement?
11. MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Housing: How many State houses have been made warmer and drier under this Government?
12. STEFFAN BROWNING to the Minister of Science and Innovation: What is the cost of the Ministry of Business, Innovation and Employment acting as a founding partner of the 2012
Agricultural Biotechnology International Conference; and what is the total cost of all Government sponsorship of this