OVER-65s doing OK - Young, Green and keen - Queen to open gallery - PM's makeover highlighted - Damage lifelong lawyer
says - Inside headlines - Sports lead - Editorial
OVER-65s doing OK: Most older people are experiencing less material hardship and are "going without" significantly less
open than people of working age, a study released today finds.
Young, Green and keen: And then there were nine...Wellington City Council's Greenest councillor, Andy Foster, is the
ninth, and youngest, candidate for Wellington's mayoralty.
Queen to open gallery: The Queen will open new art galleries at the Museum of New Zealand, Te Papa, during her visit to
Wellington in October.
PM's makeover highlighted: Prime Minister Helen Clark found herself dragged into the Christine Rankin saga yesterday.
- Security improvement for hospital;
- Family annoyed by Fijian porn claims;
- Birthday boy celebrates again after big Lotto win;
- Heat on judge as case ends;
- Republic status inevitsble -PM;
- Whooping cough epidemic concern;
- Police ready to investigate Collins assault claim;
- Surgery cancelled - too few nurses;
- Saints' American import collapses, dies after jog;
- Patrol sees crims switch to new patch;
- Lillybing abuser 12 - news report
Clubs fear test bomb: The Wellington Rugby League and club chairmen have fingers crossed for a big turnout for Friday
night's Kiwis test against Australia, despite some reservations about the marketing of the game.
Editorial: Rugby players behaving badly