Top 10 new conditions to be imposed on Paul Holmes
1. Holmes only to be served cappucinos or lattes - no black coffee.
2. TVNZ to rename his show to give multi-cultural appeal - now 'Te Holmes'.
3. While onscreen Holmes to wear a tiki the size of a dinner plate.
4. Titewhai Harawira to replace Susan Wood when Paul is off sick, stacking Mitsubishis or moonlighting as Precious
McKenzie at Broadcasting Standards Authority hearings.
5. No unscripted references to Margaret Wilson as a Mirage, Tim Barnett as a Diamante or Parekura Horomia as a Magna.
The Mitsubishi sponsorship is dead, Paul.
6. All telecasts to be made in black and white effective immediately, with severe penalties for any TVNZ staffers who
fiddle with the contrast controls.
7. Blanket ban on Milky Bar advertising both sides of the 7pm timeslot.
8. Each night Ashraf Choudhary to present the weather forecast for Muslims.
9. Paul's apology to be rescreened on 'Edwards at Large' so it can be seen by four more people.
10. Paul to admit his "darkie" comments were beyond the pale.
Be brave and pass it on!
Pass St Molesworth on to others but please leave this footer intact! Word of inbox is our only advertising.
You are also welcome to republish St Molesworth but please acknowledge St Molesworth ( www.geocities.com/stmolesworth
) as the source.
If you received St Molesworth from a friend and you're not a subscriber, you can subscribe by emailing StMolesworth-
email@example.com or visit www.geocities.com/stmolesworth
If you are a subscriber and want to unsubscribe, simply email StMolesworthfirstname.lastname@example.org
Please email comments, suggestions, and praise to StMolesworth@yahoo.com