The latest edition of Australasian Psychiatry has been released and contains a number of highly interesting articles
pertaining to research and other aspects of the field. These include:
• How effective is a hospital at home service for people with acute mental illness?
• Mind the evidence gap: do we have any idea about how to integrate the treatment of anorexia nervosa into the
Australian mental health context?
• Missed diagnosis of autism in an Australian Indigenous psychiatric population
• Why do adolescents return to an acute psychiatric unit?
• Outcomes of an early intervention program for children with disruptive behaviour
Abstracts of all articles in the December edition are available at: http://informahealthcare.com/toc/apy/18/6