This Saturday, SIX60 will become the first New Zealand band to headline a sold-out concert at Western Springs, with
50,000 set to attend the historic event.
Promoter Dave Munro encourages ticketholders to familiarise themselves with all the concert information below, and to
plan to arrive early to make the most of the music on offer.
"We've got an amazing line-up of support acts taking the stage from 5pm, with SIX60 on from 8:50pm. It promises to be a
very special night and we're excited to be sharing it with so many SIX60 fans."
Fans are reminded that Ticketmaster is the only authorised ticket seller for this concert. No responsibility is accepted
for tickets purchased from unauthorised sellers or resellers and invalid tickets may be refused entry.
Photo by Taylor Mansfield
Key information from Western Springs Stadium. Please check the Auckland Stadiums website and social media for updates.
SIX60 will make history on Saturday as the first kiwi band to sell-out Western Springs Stadium and you will be involved
in more ways than one. To make sure we never forget this epic concert a documentary is being made of the band. Say hello
to the cameras on Saturday or if you’re shy just tell them.
We want to make sure that everyone has a positive experience with us on Saturday. If at any time during the event you
feel unsafe or require assistance, text the word ASSIST followed by a space and then your message and location to 260.
Or if you would like discreet assistance you can ask for ‘Angela' at the bars, food outlets and the venue staff. They
will know you need help and will be able to assist.
Watch the Western Springs Flyover
4:00pm: Gates Open
6:20pm: Sons of Zion
7:20pm: Drax Project
11:00pm: Event Finishes
Getting to Western Springs
Free Public Transport:
Travel to SIX60 on the Northern Express (NX 1 & 2), direct special event buses and trains is included with your event ticket. Remember to keep your ticket for the ride
Travel included with your ticket on NX1 and NX2 services starts at 4pm, and runs until end of service.
Travel included with your ticket on trains will run from 4pm until end of service.
Special event buses to the venue will run from 4:30pm to 7:30pm. These buses depart from outside 4 Mayoral Drive, CBD
(behind Aotea Centre).
Special event buses from the venue will run 1 hour post event or until the crowd is cleared. These buses will depart
from a temporary bus stop on Williamson Ave, Grey Lynn (between Great North Rd and Dryden St).
Drop Off & Pick Up Point:
There will be a dedicated five-minute drop off and pick up zone located between St Lukes Road and Motions Road.
Onsite mobility parking is strictly available for patrons who hold a valid mobility parking permit. Please register for
mobility parking by emailing your permit number to email@example.com
. You will also be required to present your mobility permit to traffic control staff on the day for access - no permit,
The following road closures will be in place on the event day to assist with the smooth running of the event, alleviate
congestion on the surrounding roads, and support safe pedestrian movement and public transport operations.
• Stadium Rd: from 7am on Thurs 21 Feb until 1am on Sun 24 Feb.
• Bullock Track: from 7am on Sat 23 Feb until 1am on Sun 24 Feb
• West View Rd: from midday on Sat 23 Feb until 1am on Sun 24 Feb
• Old Mill Rd (between Francis St and Sherwood Ave): from 2pm on Sat 23 Feb until 1am on Sun 24 Feb.
• Great North Rd (St Lukes Rd to Bond St): from 7pm Sat 23 Feb until 1am on Sun 24 Feb.
• Tuarangi Rd: Residents Access Only via Mountain View Rd from 8pm Sat 23 Feb until 1am on Sun 24 Feb.
• Williamson Ave (Northland St to Great North Rd): from 8pm Sat 23 Feb until 1am on Sun 24 Feb.
• Surrey Cres (Prime Rd to Great North Rd): from 8pm Sat 23 Feb until 1am on Sun 24 Feb.
At Western Springs Stadium we go out of our way to provide you with a comfortable and enjoyable experience. In return,
we ask you to respect our facilities and help contribute to an enjoyable event for all our patrons. To achieve this, we
require all visitors to the stadium to meet the following conditions of entry. Please note, conditions are subject to
change without notice.
Security & Search on Entry
Stadium management and its representatives reserve the right to request patrons to present any clothing, bags and other
carried items for searching, including being subject to a pat down and/or a scanner search before entering the stadium.
If you refuse to present any of the requested items for searching, you will be denied entry.
Below is a list of prohibited items. Confiscated items will not be returned, replaced or reimbursed. Stadium management
and the promoter take no responsibility for confiscated items.
• Bags larger than A3 (400mm x 300mm x 300mm)
• Video cameras and recording devices (this does not include mobile phones)
• Photographic devices with a lens larger than a standard watch face (not exceeding 4cm in diameter).
• Prams and strollers
• Selfie sticks, Go Pros, Drones
• Banners with poles
• iPads or Tablets
• Cans or glass of any kind
• Strictly NO alcohol or illicit drugs
• Branded or commercial food and drinks, including takeaways
• Metal utensils and containers, cutlery, etc.
• Chilly bins / Coolers
• Dangerous goods
• Fireworks, flares, lasers or flash lights
• Knives, Tasers, Mace, Chains, Spurs or Studded Jewellery
• Offensive weapons including, but not limited to, any object that may be used as a projectile such as glow
sticks, balls, containers, etc.
• Air horns and loud hailers
• Umbrellas or other sun/rain shelters
• Furniture chairs or stools
• Skateboards, rollerblades, bicycles or scooters
• Unauthorised promotional, marketing or advertising.
• Animals (excluding service dogs such as guide dogs and police or emergency service dogs)
• Any other items deemed by stadium management or the promoter to be illegal, dangerous or a nuisance to yourself
Please note that prohibited items will be confiscated and will not be returned. If in doubt, leave it at home. Stadium
management and the promoter take no responsibility for confiscated items.
• Small personal cameras and camera phones are allowed. Professional cameras, or any camera with a lens larger
than a standard watch face will not be permitted.
• Empty plastic bottle without lid (up to 750ml) to use at the free water stations.
• Sealed bottle of water (up to 750ml) - please note lid will be discarded on entry to the stadium.
• Disability assistance dogs.
• Small quantities of home prepared food.
For safety reasons, footwear is to be worn at all times. We do not permit gang patches or gang paraphernalia to be
Drug & Alcohol Policy:
Western Springs Stadium complies with the Liquor Licensing Authority and prohibits the serving of alcohol to intoxicated
or under-aged persons. There will be zero tolerance for intoxication. Those who arrive at the gates intoxicated will be
refused entry into the event, and patrons who become intoxicated will be escorted from the venue. Intoxicated or
under-aged persons who are apprehended entering the venue with alcohol will be escorted from the premises. Persons
supplying alcohol to underage patrons will be evicted from the premises. Western Springs Stadium maintains a strict 'no
drugs' policy. Illicit drugs are prohibited and will be confiscated at the gate. Any persons apprehended with drugs in
their possession will be escorted from the premises. Incidents involving alcohol or drugs will be referred to the NZ
Police where the situation requires it.
In extreme cases, a patron who exhibits unacceptable or disruptive behaviour will be asked to leave the stadium.
Dangerous activities such as aggressive moshing, stage diving, crowd surfing and climbing are not permitted and may
result in the removal of patrons from the event. Failure to comply with a direction from Western Springs Stadium staff,
security staff or the NZ Police to leave the event venue after having being warned to leave may render the ticket holder
liable to arrest and prosecution for the offence of trespass under section 4 of the Trespass Act 1980 which is
punishable on conviction by a fine not exceeding $1,000 or a term of imprisonment not exceeding 3 months.
Western Springs is a smoke free venue.