Entries Are Now Open for the 2018 NZ Hi-Tech Awards
We're excited to announce that entries are now open for the 2018 NZ Hi-Tech Awards. You can see all the categories up on our website
Entering the Hi-Tech Awards gives you:
• Opportunity to refine your value proposition
• Exposure to investors
Entries are securely reviewed by our panels of local and international judges; it’s a great opportunity to get your
business in front of some of the biggest names in the business.
You can also nominate a company or individual who you think is worthy here
. We will follow up with the nominee and give them a gentle nudge to complete the entry process online. We really want
to make a strong push this year to celebrate and encourage diversity in our industry. We would love it if you could help
us by nominating companies and individuals who you think are leading the way.
Want to know more?
Check out website to learn more about the different categories. Not sure of which category to enter? Get in touch with
us to discuss which categories you're best suited to. We'd also recommend joining our LinkedIn group and following us on
Twitter to keep up to date with the 2018 Awards programme.
Make sure you also visit our website to learn more about:
• Why you should enter
• Nominating a company or individual
• Critical entry and event dates
• Entry categories & criteria
• Tips on making the most out of being an entrant, finalist and winner.
Whatever type of hi-tech company you've got, you will find a suitable category to enter. We have updated some of the
categories for 2018, so be sure to check the criteria.
Entering also gives you the opportunity to take part in three outstanding events:
• The Entrants Cocktail Events (to announce finalists) held simultaneously in Auckland, Wellington and
Christchurch on Wednesday 28 March 2018.
• The Gala Awards Dinner in Auckland at the Horncastle Arena in Christchurch on Friday 25 May 2018.
• The exclusive NZ Hi-Tech Awards Alumni Event for entrants from 2017 and 2018 only. You have to enter to be
invited to this complimentary event on Thursday 24 May, 2018.
• Nominations of a third party close 5pm, Monday 19 Feb - this allows us enough time for us to follow up with
nominees to ensure they have time to complete their entry
• Entries close 5pm, Monday, 5 March 2018