Heat Pumps Make For Healthy Living
A recent survey by Canstar Blue has shown that more than 50% of Kiwis have noticed health improvements since installing
their heat pumps.
Other interesting survey findings include:
• Those under the age of 30 are the most likely age group to have noticed they are healthier (59%) compared to those
aged 70 and over (47%).
• Forty three per cent of New Zealanders say that having a heat pump has reduced their power bills
• Close to three quarters of Kiwis (74%) now believe that a heat pump is a must have in any house that they live in
• Kiwis under the age of 30 are feeling the pinch when it comes to paying their electricity bill; 38% of the younger
generation are having to reduce their spending on other items so they can pay their power bills
• Women (33%) are significantly more likely than men (26%) to have had to cut down on other purchases so they can ensure
they have enough money to pay power
• A large portion of Kiwis (42%) are anxious about opening their power bills, especially in the winter months
• Close to half (47%) of New Zealanders are using the timing functionality on their pumps