Navigate Oceania Announces NZ Winter Luxury Deals
Ever treated your self to a lavish spa treatment at a multi-awarded resort, voted one of the best spas in Australasia
and South Pacific by Condé Nast? Gone on a 4WD safari with the kids at a 2,500 acre game reserve to spot wildlife such
as the majestic red stag and wild buffalos? Or dreamed of being a secret agent, chauffeured from the airport to a luxury
boutique hotel on an Aston Martin DB7 Vantage, considered one of the sexiest cars in the world?
Live Your Dream, Join the Rich List for a Weekend
Navigate Oceania, which represents 23 of the most luxurious destinations and inspired experiences in New Zealand today,
provides all the magic and lets travellers live their Rich Lister dreams through Luxury Deals, a collection of special
deals available to weekend dreamers looking for a short luxury escape this winter season.
Karine Thomas, Director of Navigate Oceania, said Luxury Deals is a perfect opportunity for those wanting experiences
only reserved for the wealthy and the privileged few. “It’s about making dreams come true and being on the lap of
luxury, even for a weekend.”
Just some of Navigate Oceania’s unique and exciting Luxury Deals include:
* A Spa Indulgence Experience: A stay at award-winning Paihia Beach Resort & Spa at the Bay of Islands includes a luxurious rejuvenation treatment, recognized by the World Travel Awards and Condé
Nast as one of the best in the world.
* A Romantic Dinner at Auckland’s #1 Restaurant: Stay at boutique Stafford Villa in Birkenhead Point, and dine at the
chic Eight.Two, voted #1 by Metro Magazine 2007.
* A Luxuriously Wild Experience: The exclusive Treetops Lodge & Wilderness Estate in thermal paradise Rotorua includes an exciting 4WD Safari tracking native birds, the majestic red
stag, and wild buffalos in their 2,500 acre estate and game reserve.
* The James Bond Package: Stay at Huntley House in Christchurch and be chauffeured in your own choice of luxury and
classic cars. These include a Bentley Brooklands, a Rolls Royce Silver Cloud III Saloon 1964, a Suffolk SS100 Jaguar, or
the Aston Martin DB7 Vantage.
Other Luxury Deals themes include golf excursions at celebrated sites, exotic nature expeditions, or simply amazingly
priced-down accommodations to experience some of the most luxurious and scenic destinations New Zealand has to offer.
Luxury Deals are available now, but only until 30 September, 2007. For a complete list, visit the website at
All domestic and international marketing of the Luxury Deals properties is managed by Navigate Oceania
(www.navigateoceania.com). For all media enquiries, including graphics, please contact Navigate Oceania direct on +64 9
307 3633 or email Kate Brennan on firstname.lastname@example.org
* Navigate Oceania (formerly Navigate South) was launched in 2003 by Karine Thomas, a luxury tourism industry veteran of
over 20 years. Her vision saw a need to provide professional marketing and public relations advice for the small luxury
sector of the travel industry. See www.navigateoceania.com/company.php for full bio.
* For all the information you need on special offers by the Navigate Oceania Collection, go to