Variety – the Children’s Charity’s popular Scratch ‘n’ Win campaign is back for yet another year, with one Ford Fiesta
Sport up for grabs as the major prize offering.
On sale at The Warehouse stores across the country from Wednesday 22 August through to Tuesday 11 September, there’s
over $72,000 worth of prizes to be won.
The fundraising initiative last year raised over $370,000 in-store for Kiwi kids in need and Variety’s chief executive
officer, Lorraine Taylor, says the charity is hopeful another fantastic result will amount this year.
“There are so many fabulous prizes on offer, thanks to the generous support we have received from many businesses, and
so I encourage everyone to pop down to your local Warehouse store and purchase a Scratch ‘n’ Win ticket.”
Funds raised through the campaign will go towards Variety’s Kiwi Kid Sponsorship programme as well as to its general
grants programme, both of which provide vital, targeted support to disadvantaged Kiwi kids.
The Scratch ‘n’ Win tickets cost $2 each.
Prizes on offer
• 1 x Ford Fiesta Sport valued at $28,840
• 1 x SKYCITY Grand hotel accommodation and breakfast package valued at $359
• 1 x Raleigh Copenhagen Heritage bike from Avanti
• 1 x Solo Bungy Jump at Taupo Bungy
• 1 x Solo Cliffhanger Extreme Swing at Taupo Bungy
• 1 x InStyler Ionic Styler
• 1 x InStyler Ceramic Styling Shells
• 2 x Hukafalls Jet double passes
• 3 x Vivo Salon Tangle Teezers
• 4 x $100 Noel Leeming gift cards
• 6 x Family Food with Variety cookbooks
• 10 x Cat Amongst the Pigeons, A Memoir by Dame Cath Tizard
• 13 x mobile phones from 2degrees
• 30 x Vivo Salon vouchers
• 30 x double passes to the movies from Hoyts
• 158 x Hasbro toys
• 13,162 x Cadbury Crunchie Bars
For further details, see www.variety.org.nz