South East Asian Night Market 2015
The South East Asian Night Market returns to Wellington by the Wellington Waterfront (near Te Papa) on
• Friday 13/ March/ 2015 from 6 pm to 10 pm
• Saturday 14/ March/ 2015 from 4 pm to 10 pm
Please come along with your family and friends to experience authentic South East Asian food and culture!!!.
Highlights of the Night Market include
• over 35 authentic South East Asian food stalls to choose from
• diverse Arts and Crafts stalls
• International performances from Indonesia, Thailand and Vietnam
• Non- stop cultural entertainment over two locations (Wellington Waterfront & Odlins Plaza) from the diverse South East Asian Communities on both days
• A colourful Procession of some of the South East Asian Communities – on Saturday, 14/March/ 2015 at 6 pm (From Chaffers to Odlins Plaza) along the Waterfront.
• Traditional South East Asian Cultural Games - on Saturday, 14/March/2015 from 4.30 pm.
Detailed information on the programme will be available onwww.asianz.org.nz
in the next few days. Watch the space!