DE RUEHBK #3674 1860206
ZNR UUUUU ZZH
O 050206Z JUL 07
FM AMEMBASSY BANGKOK
TO RUEHC/SECSTATE WASHDC IMMEDIATE 8054
INFO RUEKJCS/SECDEF WASHINGTON DC IMMEDIATE
RUEKJCS/CJCS WASHDC IMMEDIATE
RUWGTCH/JIATF WEST //J3// IMMEDIATE
RHHMUNA/HQ USPACOM HONOLULU HI//JC/J3/J4/J5// IMMEDIATE
RHHMUNS/COMSOCPAC HONOLULU HI//SOJ3// IMMEDIATE
UNCLAS BANGKOK 003674
STATE FOR EAP/MLS, L/EAP, L/PM, PM/ISO, INR AND DRL
PACOM FOR FPA HUSO, JIATF/WEST FOR COMMANDER BUSCH
E.O. 12958: N/A
TAGS: MASS MARR MOPS PREL PHUM TH
SUBJECT: THAILAND EMBASSY/STATE DEPARTMENT HUMAN RIGHTS
VETTING FOR: ASIA PACIFIC MILITARY NURSING SYMPOSIUM,
HONOLULU, HAWAII, AUGUST 11-19, 2007
REF: A. JUSMAG/THAI MEMO DATED 28 JUNE 2007
B. 05 STATE 021314 - GUIDANCE
C. 03 STATE 34981 - GUIDANCE
1. (U) This is an action request for human rights
verification required by the Leahy Amendment; see Para. 2.
2. (U) JUSMAG has requested that the Embassy/State
Department complete human rights vetting request for
individuals listed below, who have been selected to attend
the above-mentioned course. Embassy Bangkok possesses no
credible information at this time of gross violations of
human rights by these persons. Embassy Bangkok Political
Officer, Guy Margalith is the verifying officer for the
Embassy/Department of State.
ASIA PACIFIC MILITARY NURSING SYMPOSIUM:
1. Capt. Chollada WANAPAK, Royal Thai Navy, College of
Nursing, DPOB: Sept. 1, 1956; Kanchanaburi, TH.
2. LTC Hatairat KAOAIEM, Royal Thai Army Nursing College,
DPOB: Aug. 22, 1968; Bangkok, TH.
3. GP Capt. Montree JEERAPANYA, Royal Thai Air Force,
Institute of Aviation Medicine, Directorate of Medical
Services, DPOB: Oct. 10, 1955, Trat, TH.
4. Maj. Ruchneekorn KONGUTHAIKUL, Royal Thai Army, Nursing
College, DPOB: Mar. 12, 1947; Ubolrachathanee, TH.
5. GP Capt. Supit PRASOPSIL, Royal Thai Air Force, Nursing
College, Directorate of Medical Services, DPOB: Nov. 10,
1952; Bangkok, TH.
6. CDR Thanaporn YAEMSUDA, Royal Thai Navy, College of
Nursing, DPOB: Feb. 29, 1960; Petchburi, TH.
7. SQN. LDR. Watcharaporn PAOROHIT, Royal Thai Air Force,
Nursing College, Directorate of Medical Services, DPOB: Mar.
4, 1959; Ratchaburi, TH.