Please find following the latest announcement from Dell regarding the XPS M1530.
THIN IS IN FOR THE HOLIDAYS WITH THE NEW DELL XPS M1530 NOTEBOOK COMPUTER
Dell XPS M1530: Like the M1330, But Bigger
Auckland, Nov. 29, 2007—Dell today announced the XPS™ M1530, a sleek and stylish notebook featuring the award-winning
design and features introduced by the highly acclaimed XPS M1330 earlier this year but with a larger 15.4-inch display
and more powerful graphics options.
With starting price of $1,499, the elegant XPS M1530 delivers a rich mobile entertainment experience and is loaded with
premium features, including Blu-ray.
Dell XPS M1530 In Brief
- Standard features include a high-definition widescreen 15.4-inch display, slot-load optical drive, DirectX 10 capable
graphics, sophisticated touch sensitive media buttons, integrated Web-cam and HDMI support.
- Multi-media enthusiasts will appreciate the optional Blu-ray disc drive, not to mention the included noise cancelation
earbuds, dual headphone jacks and optional travel remote that stores safely away in the notebook’s ExpressCard card
- For those who like to stay connected and in touch no matter where they may be, the XPS M1530 includes standard Wi-Fi
wireless networking and optional Bluetooth wireless, not to mention a fingerprint reader for security. A magnesium alloy
frame and StrikeZone hard disk drive protection helps ensure the M1530 is road ready.
- Dell’s MediaDirect and Instant Office technology offers the industry’s fastest one-button access to music, movies, and
pictures, as well as calendar items and contacts, without booting the system up.
- Dell customers can personalise their notebook on the outside in either Tuxedo Black or Alpine White and the inside
with a range of Intel processor options (up to Intel Core 2 Duo Processor T7800), NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS or GeForce
8600M GT graphics options and up to a 320GB hard disk or 64 GB solid state drive.
- Starting weight of just 2.6 kilograms and a trim 23.7 milimetre profile.
- All XPS desktop and notebook computers feature Dell’s XPS Premium Service, which offers quick access to Dell’s best
home-computer technicians and 24x7 telephone support and protection against accidental damage.
- Dell offers free recycling at end of the product’s life and free recycling of an old PC, of any brand, with a purchase
to customers in Auckland, Wellington and Christchurch.
More information on the XPS M1530, including a vlog from product team, is available on our blog at
Product images are available at www.dell.co.nz/images.