Oral Questions - 11 September 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her statements and actions in relation to the
resignation of the former Minister of Broadcasting, Communications and Digital Media?
2. KIRITAPU ALLAN to the Minister of Finance: What recent reports has he seen on the New Zealand economy?
3. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her statements and actions in relation to the
standing down of the Minister of Customs?
4. Hon CHRISTOPHER FINLAYSON to the Minister for Crown/Māori Relations: Has the formation of the Crown-Māori
Partnership Office been approved by Cabinet; if so, when?
5. JENNY MARCROFT to the Minister for Regional Economic Development: What recent announcements has he made
regarding the Provincial Growth Fund?
6. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Has he seen the latest NZIER consensus forecasts; if so, can he
confirm that the September forecast for GDP has been revised down compared to the June forecast for both the remaining
full years of the Government’s term, being the current 2018/19 year and the 2019/20 year?
7. Hon TODD McCLAY to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: Why didn’t he condemn the Russian Government for the nerve
agent attack in Salisbury in his written statement issued on 6 September?
8. ANGIE WARREN-CLARK to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What recent announcements has she made about the
review of electricity prices in New Zealand?
9. Hon MARK MITCHELL to the Minister of Justice: Does he still defend the cost of the coalition Government’s
two-day Criminal Justice Summit of $1.5 million?
10. TAMATI COFFEY to the Minister for Māori Development: He aha te kokenga whakamua kua taea e pā ana ki te Maihi
Translation: What progress has been made on the Maihi Karauna?
11. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Minister of Employment: Does he stand by the Government’s statements and commitments
with regard to employment?
12. Hon NICKY WAGNER to the Minister for Greater Christchurch Regeneration: Does she stand by all her statements and
Questions to Members
1. Hon NIKKI KAYE to the Chairperson of the Education and Workforce Committee: What will she do if the committee
does not have a quorum for its meeting this Wednesday for hearings in Auckland?
2. Hon NIKKI KAYE to the Chairperson of the Education and Workforce Committee: Did she call a committee meeting in
Auckland on Wednesday this week?