Oral Questions - 5 September 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her Government’s statements and actions?
2. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Has he seen NZIER’s forecast indicating the Government “will miss its
self-imposed 2021/22 debt target by $2 billion”, and how does that reconcile with the Prime Minister’s statement last
week that these rules will not be relaxed?
3. GARETH HUGHES to the Minister of Agriculture: Does he stand by his statement about the current use of feedlots,
“Clearly it is not the mainstream type of production for New Zealand. But we are open to innovative ways to produce good
quality beef. This is one of them”; if so, does he see any brand risk to New Zealand agriculture?
4. Hon TODD McCLAY to the Minister of Foreign Affairs: Does he stand by all his statements?
5. Dr DEBORAH RUSSELL to the Minister of Finance: What progress, if any, is being made on the coalition
Government’s well-being approach to Budget 2019?
6. Hon MICHAEL WOODHOUSE to the Minister of Immigration: Does he stand by all of his statements and actions?
7. VIRGINIA ANDERSEN to the Minister of Education: What announcements has he made about upgrading the condition of
classrooms in New Zealand?
8. Hon CHRISTOPHER FINLAYSON to the Minister for Crown/Māori Relations: What are his priorities for the Crown/Māori
9. MARK PATTERSON to the Minister of Defence: What progress, if any, has been made regarding the procurement of a
dive and hydrographic vessel for the Navy?
10. Hon NATHAN GUY to the Minister of Agriculture: Does he stand by all of his statements and actions?
11. PRIYANCA RADHAKRISHNAN to the Minister for Social Development: What recent initiatives has she announced that
provide opportunities for people looking for work?
12. MELISSA LEE to the Minister of Broadcasting, Communications and Digital Media: Does she stand by all her
statements and actions?