Oral Questions - 15 August 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. KIRITAPU ALLAN to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he seen on the economy?
2. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all of her Government’s statements and actions?
3. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Does he have confidence in the Government’s management of the New
4. JO LUXTON to the Minister of Education: What steps is the Government taking to address the concerns raised by
primary school teachers?
5. Hon JUDITH COLLINS to the Minister of Housing and Urban Development: Will KiwiBuild adjust to the market if the
housing market falls by 10 percent or more; if so, how?
6. Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister of Forestry: How does he arrive at the conclusion that the “$480 million odd
dollars” accessed from the Provincial Growth Fund for forestry will lead to at least 2,000 jobs, unspecified commercial
returns, and other returns that he conceives to be “nigh on $3 billion”, and, specifically, what are the components of
the “nigh on $3 billion” sum?
7. MARK PATTERSON to the Minister of Forestry: What recent announcements has he made regarding the One Billion
8. Hon PAULA BENNETT to the Prime Minister: Does her Government expect high standards from all Government
departments and Ministers?
9. Hon SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: How many people have gone on strike this
year compared to previous periods, and will the Government’s employment relations policies encourage more strike action
in the future?
10. MARJA LUBECK to the Minister for Workplace Relations and Safety: What is the Government doing to lift wages?
11. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What reports has she seen on the process she is
undertaking to give effect to the Government’s decision to ban offshore exploration for oil and gas?
12. Dr SHANE RETI to the Minister of Health: Does he stand by all his statements and actions on cybersecurity in the