Oral Questions - 8 August 2018
Questions to Ministers
1. Hon SIMON BRIDGES to the Prime Minister: Does she stand by all her Government’s policies and actions?
2. KIRITAPU ALLAN to the Minister of Finance: What reports has he seen on the need for innovation in the New
3. Hon AMY ADAMS to the Minister of Finance: Does he agree with the Prime Minister’s comment, “I absolutely believe
that our agenda will grow the economy, will make sure businesses are in a position to grow and prosper, because I need
that economic growth to be able to lift the well-being of all New Zealanders”?
4. Hon PAUL GOLDSMITH to the Minister for Economic Development: Does he still think the ANZ survey of business
confidence is junk?
5. Dr DUNCAN WEBB to the Minister of Justice: What recent announcements has he made about the Family Court?
6. Hon MICHAEL WOODHOUSE to the Minister of Immigration: Does he stand by all of his statements and actions?
7. JONATHAN YOUNG to the Minister of Energy and Resources: What advice, if any, did she receive in respect of the
obligation to act in accordance with the Minerals Programme for Petroleum regarding the Government’s decision to offer
no new offshore permits?
8. ANDREW BAYLY to the Minister for Building and Construction: What procedures, if any, will she put into place to
ensure Government agencies adhere to MBIE’s Government procurement guidelines for construction projects?
9. Hon Dr NICK SMITH to the Minister of Justice: Does he stand by all of his statements on the Electoral
(Integrity) Amendment Bill and the chilling effect it will have on the expression of dissenting views?
10. CHRIS BISHOP to the Minister of Internal Affairs: Does she stand by all her statements around the Government
inquiry into the appointment of the Deputy Commissioner of Police?
11. Dr LIZ CRAIG to the Minister of Health: What confidence can the public take from the view of the National Bowel
Screening Programme that was released this morning?
12. STUART SMITH to the Minister of Justice: What advice, if any, has he received on the need for the Canterbury
Earthquakes Insurance Tribunal?