QUESTIONS TO MINISTERS
1. Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
2. DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
3. MAGGIE BARRY to the Minister of Finance: What measures is the Government taking to help increase national savings?
4. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Minister for Canterbury Earthquake Recovery: What reports has he received about the extent of fraud allegations in the Christchurch rebuild?
5. Hon ANNETTE KING to the Minister of Health: Is he confident that the Government’s initiative to provide “Better, Sooner, More Convenient” health care, is meeting
his expectations; if not, why not?
6. MARK MITCHELL to the Minister for Economic Development: What progress is being made in encouraging firms to invest in New Zealand through the Business Growth Agenda?
7. PHIL TWYFORD to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by all his statements?
8. DAVID BENNETT to the Associate Minister of Transport: What recent announcements has he made on transport safety?
9. Hon LIANNE DALZIEL to the Minister for Canterbury Earthquake Recovery: Will he extend the deadline for residential red zone property owners who have been offered only 50 percent of rating
valuation for their land?
10. SCOTT SIMPSON to the Minister of Justice: What recent report has she received showing that crime is falling under this Government?
11. METIRIA TUREI to the Minister of Education: Will she wait until the Chief Ombudsman’s investigation of the Ministry of Education’s processes on school closures is
complete before making a final decision on the Salisbury and Christchurch school closures?
12. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister responsible for the GCSB: Did GCSB Director Ian Fletcher attend the three briefings he received from GCSB in February 2012; if not, which, if any,
of the briefings did Ian Fletcher attend?