1. NEW AIRLINE - A plan to revive the ghost of a no-frills airline. It is being set up by disgraced founder of the
failed Kiwi Airlines and will be called K2000 airlines. Mr Ewan Wilson will be working behind the scenes as he is banned
from being a director. He says he has learnt from past mistakes.
2. FIJI CRASH - Australian air accident investigators are in Fiji to look into the plane crash that killed 17 people
including One New Zealander and five Australians. The cause is unknown.
3. POLICE AND POACHERS - An internal inquiry is underway into the relationship between some Greymouth police and a deer
4. HEROIN - Australian police have made their biggest heroin seizure ever.
5. MURDER/SUICIDE - Police in Western Australia are investigating a second family murder suicide in two weeks.
6. KOSOVO - Nato forces in Kosovo have begun a murder hunt after 14 Serbs were found shot dead in a field.
7. RUGBY - Last night’s rugby black out worked a treat as the All Blacks beat Australia at Eden park. Andrew Mehrtens
landed 9 penalties and one conversion. He joked that some were so easy Anton Oliver (All Black hooker) could have kicked