Dyson Quits – One Bottle – Cancer Vacine Trial – Top Cat
- DYSON QUITS: Labour MP Ruth Dyson looks set to return to cabinet before too long after her swift resignation yesterday
because she failed a drink driving test.
- ONE BOTTLE: Drink-drive researcher John Bailey said his calculations suggested Ms Dyson would have drunk about one 750
millilitre bottle of wine with an alcohol strength of 11 percent.
- CANCER VACCINE TRIAL: Two Wellington patients will be injected with a possible cancer-fighting vaccine this week as
part of the revival of a groundbreaking trial that lapsed 18 months ago.
- TOP CAT: The TopCat fast ferry is quitting the Cook Strait on Friday leaving over 100 people out of work and 100
travellers with bookings to find alternative means of travel.
Inside Political Headlines:
- Race Relations Office could be in for the axe;
- More funding woes for tribunal;
- Welfare fraudsters net $100m says Winz;
- Shipley stays silent on US talks;
- Working holiday pact agreed with Germany.
Editorial: Rights, wrongs and virginity.