Cancer Botchup In Wanganui - Cervical Inquiry Report Rejected - Dover Samuels Sex-Crime Allegations - Child’s Death
Inquiry - Boy Savaged By Dogs - Tana Umaga Caught Out Drunk - Tiger Woods Wins Again
CANCER BOTCHUP IN WANGANUI: Ninety-two-year-old Frank Prince’s doctor found a possible cancer behind his kidney but
forgot to report it. The man’s cancer has now spread to his lungs and is now inoperable. The man’s family want the
Wanganui Health Board sacked.
- CERVICAL INQUIRY REPORT REJECTED: Associate Minister Phillida Bunkle has slammed a report into six cervical screening
labs which says there are no serious problems and says there needs to be further investigations.
- DOVER SAMUELS SEX-CRIME ALLEGATIONS: Former Maori Affairs Minister Dover Samuels says the Prime Minister’s office is
leaking information about sex allegations in his past after four new rape allegations were made public over the weekend.
Miss Clark has denied that either herself or her staff were involved. Parekura Horomia is tipped to be the next Minister
of Maori Affairs.
- CHILD’S DEATH INQUIRY: Police are inquiring into the death of a Carterton baby girl who died shortly after she was
admitted into hospital late last night.
- BOY SAVAGED BY DOGS: Rotorua police say an eight-year-old boy savaged by two dogs would have been killed had he not
- TANA UMAGA CAUGHT OUT DRUNK: All Blacks management say they wish to put the incident when Tana Umaga was drunk and
taunted a young fan behind them.
- TIGER WOODS WINS AGAIN: American golfer Tiger Woods stunned the golfing world when he became the youngest player to
win each of golf’s four major titles.