• To: 13 Totara Ave, New Lynn. We'll be street level! It's right next door to the Watchmakers, between BLACK SALT and LONE
STAR, and it faces out to the grassed seating area where the Peter Lange ceramics are.
• From: 1st October 2012
• Until: We're there for 2 years while they bring Lopdell House back to its former glory.
• How to get there: Its a short walk from the Train and Bus Depot. There's a free 2/3 hour? car park behind the building (that also serves
the New Lynn Community Centre). We've even got a bicycle stand right out front!
• Don't forget - we run independently from the Lopdell House Gallery. They will be located separately.
So keep an eye on our facebook (check that you get 'all' of our updates!) - and make sure you are on our email list -
pretty soon I'll be putting up Calls To Artists for our upcoming exhibits, Member Shows and confirming our exhibition
plans for the next 24 months.
On the ‘to-do’ list
• Because we’re a not-for-profit, registered charity, with limited funds – we’d love a little help with the move. Two
things in particular - if you know anyone who may be able to help with transport – a small truck/van/car with towbar, or a sparky who could disconnect and relocate our lights, we’d love to hear from you. We can cover the petrol (and dish out lollies
and biscuits ). We anticipate physically moving items from 23rd Sept.
Thanks for your support with this and have a great week!
Upstairs Gallery Curator
for Titirangi Community Arts Council
Level 1, Lopdell House, 418 Titirangi Road, Titirangi