Payday Loan - Make Sure You Can Get To Work
The job market is competitive with the unemployment percentage hovering around 6% in New Zealand. Due to this many
people have turned to recruitment companies to find them temporary work.
Temporary work can be found in a range of industries such as office or factory work or industrial construction. However,
temporary work is competitive, and after securing a temporary contract it’s vital that you are reliable, and
consistently turn up.
You may find yourself in a position where you have secured a temporary contract but need a little extra money to pay for
petrol to get to your temporary job. As long as you have work lined up for the following week, utilising Ferratum’s
micro loan service is a great way to make sure you can get to your job.
A payday loan will allow you to make yourself more appealing to the recruitment company because they know you are
reliable and will continually turn up to work. This will increase your chances of not only gaining more temporary
contract work but full time work as well. The above scenario is but one of many for people that have been approved for
Ferratum payday loans in the past month.
More about Ferratum
• Ferratum is a market leader in micro loan services.
• They pride themselves of being 100% transparent with no hidden fees.
• Your first loan that you take out with them will be interest free.
• They allow you to choose the amount you want to borrow in-between $100 - $1000
• They allow you to decide the period of time you want to pay the amount back. In-between 7 – 45 days.
• Ferratum supports the New Zealand government and their efforts to clean up the payday loan sector. They are a
registered financial service provider with the New Zealand government.
• They provide one of the quickest turnarounds on the market, with money being available in your account sometimes
within 10 minutes.
Ferratum has been helping customers secure payday loans since 2005. They have an outstanding reputation which has led to
expansion within 20 countries and 300 employees. They have a growing customer base which sits around 1.5 million.
Have a look at what a few of the 1.5 million customers have to say about Ferratum;
"Thanks very much. A great help at a difficult time!" – MR
"Thanking you so much for your help, I am going through a tremendously difficult time right now and your support and
help has been much appreciated." - KH
"Thank you for the speedy processing." – VS
Everybody is aware of the state of the job market and the economy. Make sure you are consistently available for work and
can be relied upon by using Ferratum’s services. Please contact Ferratum on 09 915 0766 to have a talk and see if their
loan packages are right for you.