November 29, 2007
Craft is back this Christmas with Stampin’ Up!
Stampin’ Up!, the U.S originated crafting company, is challenging Kiwis to bring back homemade cards this year – for a
unique and meaningful gift.
Whether you’re looking for a creative outlet, a task to occupy your kids or you’re wanting to save on cards this year,
Stampin’ Up! has the creative inspiration to get you started.
Stampin’ Up! is an 19 year-old, direct sales company which designs and manufactures an exclusive selection of rubber
stamp sets, colour coordinated papers, inks and accessories, used to create everything from personalised cards and
invitations, to scrapbooks and home décor ideas.
Making your own Christmas card doesn’t need to take as long as you might think. Here are some of Stampin’ Up’s top tips
for Christmas card making:
1. Think outside the square. Find materials from local environments such as the beach to give your cards the ultimate
Kiwi Christmas feel. Flowers, leaves, shells and textured sand make effective designs when mounted on card
2. Get your kids to make the cards for you! Let them loose with a variety of stamps, inks, and decorative papers and
embellishments and see what they create!
3. Use photos to do the hard work for you. A simple photo from your album can be reproduced in black and while and make
a striking image on a personalised card.
4. Paint is a great resource for making hand or footprints on a card or doing fingerpainting (even if it’s a bit
5. Get a Christmas stamp set to use for all your cards and tags. You can use a two-step process with light and dark ink
colours to create contrast or get watercolour inks and stamps from Stampin’ Up! to create a soft effect.
In the spirit of Christmas, Stampin’ Up’s very own demonstrators are available to you as creative coaches. They’re happy
to come into your home and share ideas and projects with you and your friends and family – for FREE! For information on
this service call 0800 202 722.
As well as producing an innovative range of craft products, Stampin’ Up! offers Kiwi’s an exciting new business model,
giving those who enjoy craft the opportunity to earn money while doing what they love.
To learn more about the Stampin’ Up! range, or how to become a demonstrator, log on to www.stampinup.com or call 0800
New Zealand Website