Notice About The Auckland Energy Consumer Trust
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT THE AUCKLAND ENERGY CONSUMER TRUST
To People who pay a power bill in Auckland-Manukau-Papakura:
In October 2003 we all have a VOTE to elect 5 people to the Auckland Energy Consumer Trust to represent us. We are all
shareholders of this trust, and expect to be led by a team who know how to make a return WITHOUT compromising community
ownership. To do that, we need the leadership and experience of those with experience of the energy industry. Vote
Citizens and Ratepayers NOW – they have the people with the experience to best meet YOUR interests.
The ACRN team promise EQUAL distribution of the growing dividends to ALL VECTOR CONSUMERS, as well as keeping Vector in
YOUR (public) hands!
- The voting papers will come in the post in the days after the 15th October
- For our votes to count, we must post them back before 29th October
- All YOU need to do is:
1. Open up the package and find the 5 CRN candidates on your voting paper
2. Vote for all five CRN candidates
3. Post your vote back straight away.
Vote for the whole Citizens and Ratepayers NOW Team:
1. John Collinge
2. Karen Sherry
3. Mike Buczkowski
4. Margaret Voyce
5. Warren Kyd